Samsung Tab E 9.6 Black Friday Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6” from a participating Walmart or Walmart.com and get $25 in Google Play credit.*
Valid Purchase Dates: 11/21/2018 - 12/31/2018
Do I have an eligible purchase?
What is the offer?
When can I expect my Google Play Credit?
How do I redeem this offer?
- Purchase on a device payment plan or at full retail price a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 (SKU: SM-T560NZKZXAR) in-store or online from a select Walmart location between November 21, 2018 and December 31, 2018 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and save your receipt.
- Between November 21, 2018 and January 31, 2019, Visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/2018TabE (“Website”) to access the online registration form.
- Complete and submit the Offer registration form by following the on-screen prompts to provide the required information including but not limited to: participant’s full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Participants will not be allowed to change their mailing address or email address after submitting.
- Provide date of Qualifying Purchases and upload a photograph of the original register receipt(s) showing the Qualifying Purchases by January 31, 2019.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 from a non-participating retailer, am I eligible for this Offer?
I previously bought qualifying product in one single transaction from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this Offer?
What information do I need to submit?
Where do I find serial numbers on my Tab E 9.6?
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying Tab E 9.6 purchase; can I still participate?
What happens if I don't submit my information online by January 31, 2019?
What do I do if I get the error message “Invalid Serial Number” when inputting my serial number for my Tab E 9.6?
What happens if I'm having problems submitting my claim?
How can I check the status of my claim?
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?"
- If there hasn't been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.