A Google Play Special Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
Get $50 in Google Play credit when you purchase a Samsung Q65F, Q75F, NU850 or NU730 TV from a participating retailer.*
Valid Purchase Dates: 4/2/2018 - 8/31/2019
Do I have an eligible purchase?
What is the offer?
|Eligible TV Model #||Google Play Credit Amount|
When can I expect my Google Play credit?
When does my Google Play credit need to be used by?
How do I redeem this offer?
- Enter the requested information on the official Offer Claim Form, which includes, but is not limited to: your full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid e-mail address and telephone number.
- Select the Samsung product purchased.
- Provide the date of Qualifying Purchase (must be during the Purchase Period).
- Provide the serial number of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Submit your original register receipt on the Website documenting the Qualifying Purchase. You must first print your complete name on the original register receipt, sign and date the receipt, circle the Qualifying Purchase on the receipt, and then follow the on-screen prompts to upload a photograph or .PDF of the original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase. You must circle the Qualifying Purchase item on the original receipt. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .GIF, or .PDF format and may not exceed 5 MB. Complete and valid Offer Claim Forms must be submitted during the Redemption Period and in no event later than 11:59:59 PM ET on October 31, 2019.
Can I submit for more than one qualifying purchase?
I bought the Samsung TV from a non-participating retailer, am I eligible for this Offer?
I previously bought a qualifying product from a participating retailer, can I still participate in this Offer?
What information do I need to submit?
Where do I find serial numbers on my TV?
Menu → Support → Contact Samsung
Please click here for additional details.
I lost my receipt/proof of purchase to the qualifying TV purchase; can I still participate?
What happens if I don’t submit my information online by October 31, 2019?
What do I do if I get the error message “Invalid Serial Number” when inputting my serial number for my TV?
What happens if I’m having problems submitting my claim?
How can I check the status of my claim?
I submitted my information but I haven’t gotten an email confirmation in 5 business days. What do I do?
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-888-5503.